Farmers Update 9/13/2020
Find this article at:
COVID-19 Update 9/13/2020
New This Week
- September 30, 2–2:30 p.m. RAFI USA Community Conversations: “How Can We Heal Money Wounds? Clergy Respond to Fiscal Trauma” – Facilitated by activist and social worker Vanessa Jackson, participants will take away tools for exploring the impact of fiscal trauma in their own lives and prepare them to support their congregations in creating more spiritually-centered visions of prosperity.
- September 16, 9 – 12:30 p.m. Southeastern Professional Fruit Workers Conference: Following this email will be an Outlook invitation for the Zoom meeting. You and any additional attendees must REGISTER ONLINE.
- September 16, 9:30-3:30 p.m. North Carolina Produce Conference. Topics around produce, sanitation, food processing and COVID-19 with nationwide speakers. REGISTER ONLINE.
- Agritourism: Heading Out to the Farm: learn more about how industry leaders and farmers are planning for the fall season and about a new app that will help you better connect with what’s in store.
On the Farm
- EPA Temporary Guidance on Respiratory Protection for Agricultural Pesticide Handlers During COVID-19
Agritourism and Farmers Markets
- Agritourism and COVID-19 in Pennsylvania
- COVID-19: Vendor Tests Positive or Exposed to Someone Who Has
- COVID-19 Prep for the Fall
Daily COVID-19 Update as of 9/13/2020
- North Carolina (11:50 a.m. EST): 184,936 positive/ 3,073 deaths
- USA: (9:26 p.m. EST): 6,519,121 positive/ 194,041 deaths
- World (9:26 p.m. EST): 28,891,676 positive/ 922,441 deaths
Other Helpful Resources:
This post was created by Rania Hassan and Mark Hoffmann